Wednesday 22 June 2011

Club Tropicana Drinks Are Free....but only because you came out of my womb!

Woke up at 4pm yesterday (lazy cow! To be fair I did go to bed at 8.30 am) and the first thing I thought about was this blog. And eating. When I don't eat in the morning I live up to the fiery red head reputation! Luckily there was still the scabby odd sized pieces of bread at the bottom of the bag so had a lovely greasy bacon and cheese sandwich with plenty of butter! Followed three hours later by a sleazy cocktail. In fact I've realised that I have had a cocktail almost every day since I got back from university a month ago; my house is pretty much Club Tropicana right now and the drinks are free as long as you do the washing up afterwards.



Look at that juicy mofo! My mum is a pro!



Oh dear! First picture of 'my outfit today'. I'm sorry, I cannot and will not do the 'walk along and pretend you can't see the camera' look. I'm not a model and my boyfriend is the most dreadful photographer on this planet! Luckily for this one my sister was round mine for my mama's sexy cooking and it actually makes me look like I live in a nice area (please do not be fooled). My flowery top was £2.50 and i got the light jean H&M shorts from a £1 charity shop at Dagenham Heathway (which by the way is great for charity shop rifling!) The shoes are from Berty & Gerty and were £20. No lipstick or cute dress today; I left my house at 8pm to go to Dagenham... would you make an effort??

Oh by the way that funky picture below is a load of woodlice and earwigs. Hmm not very vintage I know, but we tried to take my picture in the back garden and as soon as I started to move things they all appeared like a load of tiny soldiers preparing for battle against the screaming brown giant and frighteningly pale one. Starship Troopers 2011.



YIPPEEEE YEAH BOI YAMAHA! Oh yes, 'tis true, I love my boyfriend. I do I do I do! And not just because as I walk up the stairs and enter his room (trying to avoid being killed by the door holding on by half a hinge) I am presented with a 1980's electronic Yamaha keyboard, and in its original bag!!! (Yamaha  PortaSound MK-100 to be precise!) OH JOY! I have wanted one of these for ages!! My dreams of being an 80's pop star have only just begun, I'm going to synthesize my way back to a time where mullets were cool and Tom Cruise was considered sexy by people I will never respect or forgive for this crime, family included!



 
I don't know how this will work Mr Keyboard, but I want you to make love to me. Let's do this.




Look at the guitar and drum kit trying to get involved. STOP HATING Y'ALL. Don't have a clue what Mr Tesco bag is doing, doesn't he know that no one can take away this keyboard's glory, no one! On that note I'm going to take my glorious but tiny head to the land of nod so I can dream about eating.  -x-

2 comments:

  1. Kayleigh! I miss you!! Absolutely LOVING THIS!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayleigh my darling, as I have said many times you are very much a mad head but I love this blog. Miss you muchly xxx

    ReplyDelete